Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Start

Hello there,
I am so excited to start blogging, especially because we are expecting our first child. A little bit about my family... Cooper is my hubby, he is a graphic designer and is currently finishing school for the Graphic Design degree. He is truly my best-tee, and needless to say an amazing cook. Our baby on the way is currently 15 weeks and 1 day. (today!!!) We are so anxious to find out what we are having, i really want to start getting gender oriented nursery stuff! Cooper and I have been married almost a year, and we have moved fast into growing a family. I guess it was all in the books. And there is me, Priscilla, i am a behavioral science student. I was born in La Paz, Bolivia. (guess where that is?) I am extremely anxious, nervous to be a mommy.
In this blog I want to accomplish idea sharing for a home and for fashion, music, food, travel, and plain life. I hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment