Monday, August 30, 2010

HypnoBabies


Zeke's Bedroom. as of Aug 2010. it's bound to change...

http://hypnobabiesutah.blogspot.com/

Past few weeks we have been hypnotizing myself into relaxation in order to successfully deliver Zeke without medication. It has been a great deal of work on one hand and on the other i have come to realize the mind can easily be controlled if practiced to do so. boggled. These classes have changed how we view pregnancy and how we deal with our own pregnancy. We have learned so much about the birthing process to communication while pregnant, the development of the baby inside the womb, and many points-of-views within our group. I would recommend this class to women who are pregnant and their partners for the bonding, expressing, and knowing more about this natural process.

I am coming close to reaching that state of relaxation and without most physical feeling in less than 30 seconds. It has been hours and hours of practice and focus. And of course Cooper has been doing a great job on helping me to the point.

3 comments:

  1. That's great you have been practicing so much. I took the Hypnobirthing class and loved it. I should have dedicated more time to practicing though, oh well. I hope it works well for you! I bet it will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were the only ones who were due in November. The rest of our class mates are all due in Sep. or already have had their baby. We did it that way so we could have so much more time to practice. :) Are you going to try with your second? have you picked out a name or names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hypnobabies. I had my second one at home in a birthing pool. It was amazing and I'm sire it will be for you as well. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete