Monday, March 5, 2012

Cultured Coconut Milk

Hi,

I have been wanting to try the fermentation art (a worker at the grocery store really calls it an ART)
I have been researching for sometime now with out moving a finger to really making the steps to make it happen.

It wasn't until my mother in law started her water kiefer, that really pushed me into actually attempting fermenting anything.

It scares me to tell you the truth.
The only reason being... its Fermented... !!!

Here are some links I have found that i will try this week.

So i guess this is my week challenge...

one
Via Veggie Wedgie

2 c. Coconut Milk
1/4 t. Acidophilus Powder
4 T. Agave Syrup

mix all ingredients in a STERILIZED glass jar. Let sit 12 hours in a warm place (108-115 F / 42-46 C). In the oven with the light on. or in a dehydrator, which is ideal because you have a set control of the temperature.

I'll be doing mine in the oven...
Cultured Coconut Milk

Two
Via Rawmazing.com
Rejuvelac


For more INFO
Wild Fermentation

No comments:

Post a Comment