Friday, June 3, 2011

Lost

I know i have been lost. And i Am truly so sorry.
Forgive me? Ok. Thank you.

So while I've been gone I have come across brilliant blogs and pictures. (you can also check out my Pinterest.


I can't wait to share them with you!! I'm dying.

First off this this amazing video from Honestly WTF





Doesn't it want you to go to India?
Thank you Honestly WTF














The best little trinkets Here oh and i love the first page... My favorite song

Feathered Pistachio Cookies!!! Here I cant not wait to try these..







I love these











Great clothing line duskin
I just love this
Lauren Moffatt amazing 50s dress too bad it's so so pricy
i LOVE design packaging and everything that has to do with this photo






Enjoy!










as for Zeke boy. he has been great.

6 Months
-Rolled over on both sides
-Eating solids
(avocado, mango, banana, apple, pear, papaya, spirulina, winter squash)
-Saw Jane walking at 3B and asked to be picked up the first thing we got home.
-Singing
-Sitting up by himself... still has some tumbles.
-Downward dog and Plank
-Smiling at everyone who gives him a bit of attention

He will be 7 months this 10th. time does fly when you're having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment