Sunday, October 10, 2010

I must say... My to do list for this week

Baby Shower was a success Yesterday! Thank you all who came to share such a special moment with us and all those who contributed in the "making it happen" process.

Now... Apt. 202 is a place I must go check out sometime this week. Anyone?
Apt. 202
850 E. 900 South
Salt Lake City, Utah
(801) 355-0228



Everyone should take a look at this place






This mascara I need to try out this week


Dior Mascara 'Diorshow'



I miss wearing all my Rings. Sundance

Delicato Ring Duo



Strip and wash nightstands this color


Sideboard with a history and a future



Rugs I should consider


Diamondback Dhurrie


Luria Rug


Fireside Stripe Dhurrie


Richardson Reeves Bed
Start thinking about investing in a long lasting bed. (rationalization to why we should get this bed) After all, we do spend 6-8 hours of our day here.


Fog Linen at Alder & Co
I have a feeling Zeke would appreciate this

No comments:

Post a Comment